If you are someone that reads about pick up or studies it you can look for infield pick up videos on the net. A good portion of the people that follow this site and my videos are PUAs and aspiring PUAs alike. They tend to like to see a guy go out and pick up 100 girls filming himself. Honestly I don’t care if people think I should film myself, it’s not me.
I am not sure I understand what people’s obsession with in-field video is but I can’t understand why so many folks feel it necessary for me to prove myself by showing myself pick up on girls. Does it matter that I can film myself getting a few girls? What if I’m like some of these other fools that just keep deleting my shit pick ups until I find one where I look really cool and good? Am I a good pick up artist if I fail 7 times and succeed twice and show you? Infield video proves nothing, only doing it live or eventually you’ll succeed and you can put up that video.
There are some reasons I really can’t stand the idea of in field video here are my reasons:
- It’s disrespectful to women. One of the people who comes on here mentioned it and it’s spot on. How would I feel if some asshole filmed himself picking up my sister and put it on the net?
- I don’t see the point in proving myself. My information is very real, and if you choose to accept it to be real that is fine, but I don’t care whether you think I’m right or not. You have the right to believe it or not.
- I hate the ego hogwash in the community. Filming yourself picking up a girl is more about you getting the approval of others. Impressing others, and all that other. The ego seeks the approval of others, I’m a confident guy not an egotistical guy.
- It’s none of your business. It’s my business not yours. What I do in my own personal life is nobody else’ business except mine. I don’t tell people in my own life when I have been sleeping with a woman, why the hell should I advertise it to people on the net?
- I love women and the courtship process too much to find this behavior acceptable, it to me is a private matter not a public matter. Do I really want to film myself picking up on a girl? What if she ends up my wife and I have to explain to her one day that I’m some asshole that filmed myself picking her up and that video now has 10k hits.
- It just not me. I’m not that guy, I will never be that guy who just goes around picking up girls. I talk with people joke with people, sometimes they are guys and sometimes they are girls. If a girl happens to be attracted and I feel a mutual attraction I will try and advance the interaction. I’m not really a pick up artist guys, I’m a guy who knows how to be attractive, read attraction, and just knows what to do at the right time. This information tends to all apply to pick up but I choose to be me wherever I go and if a woman is attracted sweet, if not who cares? Does it really matter if I’m attracted to her but she isn’t attracted to me?
Maybe I’m way off track, maybe you guys think I’m full of shit. It doesn’t really matter, if you’d like you can accept my information for good and solid information or you can think that I’m some “Keyboard Warrior”. If you’d like to you can say all you want about me being weak or not having game. My information is science based most of the time, my philosophies were developed by experience, observations, and studying.
I am a nerd guys, no doubt about it (my reading list proves it). All of you guys that don’t think I have game keep on with that train of thought, enjoy it. I’m not at all asking you to change it, but realize that regardless of my skill level with women (I’m not some epic guy that picks up every woman I want) it has lots of validity and will give you a wider more successful dating life. Whether you like me or not my information is there for you to enjoy and learn based on much more than my own experience dating but 1000s of interactions by reading of others observations in the science world.
Peace and Love