I was lucky enough to receive a nomination for “One Lovely Blog” award by a great blogger I enjoy reading named Christian who writes a great blog on Key to Attraction, I am quite thrilled to gain so much love.
Now as I understand I need to tell you guys 7 things about myself you don’t know.
1. I grew up extremely conservative Catholic.
2. I’m a scary good pool player, with the ability to run racks after a week of practice.
3. I’m a solid Poker player, I have won multiple tournaments. My game is body language based, so I read the opponent Won my first tourney by body language alone(didn’t understand the numbers aspect).
4. I love dancing, it’s completely underrated. It’s fun to go out and just cut rug. I use to go out every Thursday to just go dancing and avoided hooking up.
5. I laugh more than anyone you’ve likely ever met, if I don’t laugh in a 5 minute span in public most people who know me ask if something is wrong. It’s far and away my favorite thing to do.
6. I’m a college drop out that has studied more since dropping out of school then I did while in school. I write more papers and read more.
7. My dream is to write a book on courtship and body language in the next year.
Now I’m not the most active blogger in the social circle but I am suppose to nominate 15 or so bloggers I enjoy. I apologize but my limited time doesn’t allow me to read too many blogs but here are a few I enjoy.
Those are about all the blogs that I have really consistently read. Thank you for all of your guys love and support. Sorry for my inactivity as of late, I’ve ended up with a lot of personal questions and spent my time rebutting rather than blogging.
For those of you who I nominated, Your last duty is to let everyone know that you nominated them.