Ok, now we got the tools to read the attraction message, and now have a great idea when they want to dance with you. We know how to broadcast/advertise our self as a great potential mate while dancing. Now how do we make it easiest to dance with them? How do we close that gap and just dance with the girl we CHOOSE?
Well, you can just move in on them and that works sometimes, obviously if there is already and initial attraction opportunity is there. However there are a few things I’ve noticed consistently work, not every single time but they work quite frequently. With humans there is nothing that works every single time(which is my quarrel with it works every time marketing), always be aware that we are ever adapting animals.
So let’s send the signals to the right girls. Most of this is a rehash from the forum so I decided to leave this for last.
1. Eye Contact- This is essential. You need to make eye contact with a girl, it tells them you are interested. When you see that girl on the dance floor that you want to dance with look to make eye contact and wait for her to return it, don’t stare but make sure to put your eyes in their direction.
2. Smile- Smiling, everyone loves a good smile. People are mirrors. If you smile at them they smile back. If you smile fake, they smile fake, if you send them and angry look, they you send them an angry look. If you make them smile, you make them feel good and send a positive non-threatening message.
3. Confirm Your Message- Make sure they know you are initially attracted. Show this in a confident manner(don’t give her the “higher status”). Flirt in some way, wink, bump shoulders, do something. Let them know you are attracted. All you are trying do is send some small message to start you guys interacting.
4. Isopraxism- Dance in a similar way to them letting the know you are alike. If you dance in rhythm it lets them know you guys are on the same wave length and are in sync together. One of Perper’s key phases in his courtship process was falling in sync. If you start falling in sync while dancing you have a good jump on the process.
5. Invite- Open your body language up to be more inviting guys. Make sure you appear to be an open mate. Someone who is not threatening and someone they would like to dance with or more hopefully. Extend your hand out and more often then not a girl will accept your invite.
6. Close the Distance- Close the distance between your bodies, more importantly close the distance between your genitals, after all you want them to at the very least subconsciously be ok with that. A big part of courtship is making them comfortable in the intimate zone. You need to find a way to penetrate that intimate zone(pun intended).
The only steps I would recommend going in order with would be the first 2. Even the first 4, but the last three don’t matter. It doesn’t matter whether you dance in sync to begin with but it does help to get the process started. The invite can be a requirement but you can dance with a girl without extending a hand or open body language happens all the time to me. The invite merely makes it easier and gives a straight definitive question and answer on dancing together. As males we tend to prefer open and straight questions.