So this blog I am starting before I go to work. I am going to list off seven signs that I seen while I was at work and explain them a little bit. I want to show you guys how easy it is to spot them and how frequent they are when you open your eyes and you become aware.
1. Pushing their bangs across their forehead. This specific sign I see at least 5 times a day at my job. It is preening. A lot of girls will go to adjust their appearance by pushing their hair out of their face. They want you to see their face and see them clearly because they want to look good for you.
2. Pulling their hair behind their ear. This sign is a little trickier and requires context because a lot of girls do it to simply get their hair out of their face. Make sure other signs accompany it but it is the same premise as the previous one, they are preening and they want you to see their face. This happens with regularity but it isn’t always attraction orientated.
3. Leaning forward. Trying to get closer, most girls will start doing this when they are already attracted to a guy. This means they want to be closer. This happens a lot but sometimes it isn’t attraction related and they are simply very comfortable with you. If they are willing to get closer to you and not move away they obviously like you.
4. Reaching out and to touch. This to me is a no brainer, early on it wasn’t. If someone is willing to touch you and it isn’t defensive they obviously like you. We avoid touching people we don’t like. Hard to touch someone you don’t like. A lot of girls will reach towards you saying come closer or I want touch you.
5. Girls whip their head around pushing their hair out of their face. This gives you a better view so that you can see all of their face. It is a form of preening that happens quite frequently. Most women do this when they are attracted to a guy, however sometimes their hair is simply in their face.
6. Turned head smiled accompanied it with strong eye contact. This is more of a cluster but a cluster that will frequent your view should you choose to pay attention to it. A girl will smile (letting you know she is non-threatening), turn head (neck exposure to show submission and interest), and strong eye contact. The eye contact is necessary, if they aren’t looking for you the message wasn’t meant for you.
7. Jacket adjustment. A girl pulled down her jacket. This is a physical form of preening. Making sure her appearance was good. This is just a part of the straightening up of clothing, we all do it.
P.S. This was yesterdays work day, I was to tired to finish up when I got home. I seen many more but these are ones you will see most frequent. These are ones you should look for. Don’t forget to follow the rules when making an assessment on anyone’s body language.